House Destroyed in Memorial Day Fire

Written by on May 29, 2012 in News

At 6 o’clock this morning the Salem Fire Department was called back to a house fire that re-kindled. The fire occurred Monday night at 1763 335th Street at the home of Bob and Betty Fedler. Shortly after the first page this morning another page went out for extra help. The house was destroyed in the blaze Monday that started when a fish fryer exploded. The fryer was outside and caused the garage to catch fire. A car inside the garage exploded, spreading the fire to the house. No one was injured.

Comments are closed.