HCHC hosts Breast Health Awareness Seminar
MT. PLEASANT –Henry County Health Center is observing Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October by offering a free Breast Health Awareness Seminar for the public on:
Thursday, October 24
Henry County Health Center Cafeteria
The panel of speakers will include:
• HCHC Board Certified General Surgeon Dr. Michelle Tansey who specializes in breast health and performs breast surgeries at HCHC.
• Deb Steenblock, Mammography Quality Control Coordinator from HCHC’s Imaging Services Department.
• Care For Yourself Coordinator Cindy Litchfield, RN, BSN.
• Laurie Parks, RN, from HCHC’s Infusion/Chemotherapy Department.
• HCHC patient and Breast Cancer Survivor.
The public is invited and encouraged to attend this free seminar. Presenters will give a brief introduction, followed by a question and answer panel discussion. If you have questions about breast health and want to learn more about the services HCHC offers in this area of healthcare, plan now to attend. Light refreshments will be served. To make reservations to attend, call 319.385.6124 by October 21.