On April 2nd, at approximately 6:06 p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of a two-vehicle collision at BP Gas in Wayland. An investigation determined that 36 year old Rogelio Ruiz, operator of a 2009 Dodge Journey, backed into 35 year old Keith Charlier, operator of 2010 Kia Soul, who was pulling into the gas station. The collision resulted in minor damages to the vehicles which were driven away, no injuries were reported. Rogelio was given a citation for No Valid Driver’s License and a Written Warning for Unsafe Starting of Stopped Vehicle.
Recent News Stories
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021
- News Developer Given Permission to Build on Old Buff’s Site May 13, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
- News Two Vehicle Collision May 12, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 12, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021