Monday, August 1, 2022
- Call to order, immediately following the City/Trustee meeting.
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2022-20, depositing funds into the existing fire department capital savings account.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2022-21, changes to the city’s current Traffic Sign Inventory.
- Discussion and action on the invoice from Viking Industrial Painting, year one installment.
- Bates Sanitation & Asphalt
- Discussion and action on the invoices received for asphalt patching.
- Discussion and action on the proposal for an asphalt overlay on North Main Street.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report – action by council if needed.
- City electrician’s report – action by council if needed.
- Public Works written report.
- Discussion and action on a quote received for tree removals located on the city’s right-of-way.
- Approval of the written report.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of July 18, 2022.
- Financial reports from June 2022.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Review of properties in the city that are in violation of City Code 8.16 and Iowa Code 364.12(c), weeds and brush removal. Action by council to send letters to those property owners.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for
Monday, August 15, 2022, Danville City Hall, 6:00 p.m..