- This event has passed.
Lockridge Fire and Rescue Blood Drive runs from 3:30 to 7:30 pm at the old school building in Lockridge.
The Mt. Pleasant Municipal Utilities will have a water shut-off to tie into the new water main at the intersection of W. Monroe and N. White Streets. The water will be shut-off from 8:30 a.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m. The following locations will be without water during this time:
- Monroe Street from Jackson St. to McCoy St.
- 100 Block of S. White St.
- 100 Block of S. VanBuren St.
- 100 Block of S. Marion St.
- 100 Block of N. Marion St.