Mt. Pleasant resident and business owner Ted Wiley now holds the position of Grand Master of Masons in Iowa. The Grand Master is the supreme executive authority of Iowa Masonry. First initiated in 2000, Wiley has served the Mount Pleasant Lodge as Worshipful Master. His service to Iowa Masonry includes serving as Junior Grand Deacon and Junior Grand Warden. He has been a member of many Masonic committees and is equally generous with his service to the Mount Pleasant community. He is active on many community boards, foundations and committees. Wiley is the President of Jean C. Wiley and Sons Inc. Building Contractors. Plans are being made for a reception in Wiley’s honor on October 8.
Recent News Stories
- News Former President Donald Trump to Speak in Ottumwa October 1st September 27, 2023
- News Single Vehicle Accident Near Rural Trenton September 27, 2023
- News Dirt Bike and Go-Cart Collide Head On September 27, 2023
- News Weekly Fuel Report – Gas Prices Continue to Fall September 27, 2023
- News Build Iowa’s Future Design Challenge Provides K-12 Students Unique Opportunity September 27, 2023
- News New Community Survey for Healthy Food Options – Farmers Market September 27, 2023