Mt. Pleasant resident and business owner Ted Wiley now holds the position of Grand Master of Masons in Iowa. The Grand Master is the supreme executive authority of Iowa Masonry. First initiated in 2000, Wiley has served the Mount Pleasant Lodge as Worshipful Master. His service to Iowa Masonry includes serving as Junior Grand Deacon and Junior Grand Warden. He has been a member of many Masonic committees and is equally generous with his service to the Mount Pleasant community. He is active on many community boards, foundations and committees. Wiley is the President of Jean C. Wiley and Sons Inc. Building Contractors. Plans are being made for a reception in Wiley’s honor on October 8.
Recent News Stories
- News Arrest in Officer Involved Shooting December 6, 2022
- News Grant Award Ceremony December 6, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 6, 2022
- News Officer Involved Shooting In Mount Pleasant December 5, 2022
- News DCI Investigation in Mount Pleasant December 4, 2022
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022