Henry County Engineers Office announces road construction on Salem Road (J-20) between Hwy 218 and New London Rd (Pickle Church) beginning April 13th. Road construction will begin with clearing and dirt work for approximately six (6) weeks. Flaggers will be used during this portion. Asphalt paving will begin in mid June with pilot cars used. Expect minor delays and use caution as the road will remain open during construction. The project is estimated to be completed in August, weather permitting. Questions can be answered at 319 385-0762.
Recent News Stories
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023
- News From Representative Taylor Collins March 24, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren March 24, 2023
- News Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to help curb the epidemic of distracted driving. March 24, 2023