Monday Governor Reynolds announced the launch of a new Iowa Small Business Relief Program that will provide financial assistance to small businesses that have been economically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program offers eligible small businesses grants ranging from $5,000-$25,000 in addition to offering Iowa businesses a deferral of sales and use or withholding taxes due and waiver of penalty and interest. The dual application will be available at www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.com on Tuesday, March 24, at 8 a.m. The application deadline is Tuesday, March 31, at 12 p.m. Find more information at the Iowa Economic Development Authority site.
Recent News Stories
- News Juveniles Arrested for Vandelism May 8, 2021
- News Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling 2021 Small Business of the Year May 7, 2021
- News KILJ Mother of the Year! May 7, 2021
- News MP School District Site and Policy Committee Meetings on Friday May 6, 2021
- News Mount Pleasant Street Closure May 6, 2021
- News Libertyville Savings Bank Supports Agribusiness Program at Iowa Wesleyan May 6, 2021