Monday Governor Reynolds announced the launch of a new Iowa Small Business Relief Program that will provide financial assistance to small businesses that have been economically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program offers eligible small businesses grants ranging from $5,000-$25,000 in addition to offering Iowa businesses a deferral of sales and use or withholding taxes due and waiver of penalty and interest. The dual application will be available at www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.com on Tuesday, March 24, at 8 a.m. The application deadline is Tuesday, March 31, at 12 p.m. Find more information at the Iowa Economic Development Authority site.
Recent News Stories
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023
- News From Representative Taylor Collins March 24, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren March 24, 2023
- News Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to help curb the epidemic of distracted driving. March 24, 2023