The Mount Pleasant Police and the Henry County Treasurer’s Office are working together to make sure parking tickets are paid. The City Council and the County Supervisors have entered into a 28E agreement that allows the County Treasurer to collect unpaid parking tickets and fines owed to the City. Unpaid tickets and fines will be turned over to the Treasurer who, in turn, will deny vehicle registration until the tickets and fines are paid in full. The agreement is allowed in the Iowa Code.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors meeting Agenda March 27, 2023
- News Pending Board Approval Two Mount Pleasant Grads Are Expected to be Hired For Football Coach and Vocal Music March 27, 2023
- News Wagner Selected for Washington D.C. Trip March 27, 2023
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023