Mount Pleasant, Iowa, [January 7, 2022] – Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases, Henry County Health Center reminds the public of its current visitation policy. During this pandemic, we are prepared and committed to caring for you and your loved ones. Our current safety precautions require the following:
- Visitors are allowed for inpatients, hospital-based clinics, Laboratory, Radiology and the Emergency Department and must be at least 18 years of age. Visitors are only allowed if they do not have symptoms of COVID-19 and are required to wear a mask at all times while in the health center. Visitors are required to be screened when they enter the facility. Any visitor who fails the COVID-19 screening will not be allowed into the health center. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed unless the child is the patient.
- Inpatient visitor rules and requirements:
- Visiting hours for inpatients is 10 am-4 pm.
- Each patient may have one visitor at a time during visiting hours only.
- Permitted visitors must stay in the patient’s room during their visit.
- Visitors for patients who are COVID-19 positive or patients considered under investigation for COVID-19 will be allowed on a case-by-case basis. Support may be provided via telephone or video visiting if visitation is not allowed.
- For outpatient services, patients may have one visitor with them. This includes Surgery and the Emergency Department.
Please remember to social distance in the halls and waiting areas, practice good hand hygiene, cover your coughs and sneezes, and stay home when ill to protect our community and help stop the spread of COVID-19.