On April 14th, 2020, at approximately 7:15 a.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of a motor vehicle collision in the 300-grid of Highway 78 in Wayland. An investigation determined that John Edwards, operater of a 2007 International Semi struck a 2006 Dodge Caravan, operated by Dustin Roberts, while exiting a private driveway onto highway 78. The collision resulted in minor damages to both vehicles, no injuries were reported. A citation was issued to John Edwards for failure to yield while entering onto highways.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 6, 2022
- News Officer Involved Shooting In Mount Pleasant December 5, 2022
- News DCI Investigation in Mount Pleasant December 4, 2022
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022
- News GoFundMe Account Started For Stockport Man December 3, 2022
- News Orchestra Looking for Singers December 2, 2022