The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second floor meeting room at 5:30 pm.
A G E N D A
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public – All items with an asterisk (*) are routine
by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council-
members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember
or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and
will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications –
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive reports of Officers – Including Transfer Resolution for June;
- Old Business –
- Public hearing on proposed plans & specs for South Jefferson Trail Phase VI.
- Resolution approving plans & specs. on proposed South Jefferson Street Trail Phase
- Set date for public hearing on proposed Amendment No. 2 of FYE20 budget.
- Resolution accepting SSES Sewer Rehab. Project Area 2 South.
- Resolution accepting SSES Sewer Rehab. Project Area 3.
* f) Renewal application for a Class C Beer Permit for Midwest Old Threshers Camper
Store at 405 E. Threshers Road.
* g) Application for Amplified South Systems Permit for Midwest Old Threshers at 405
East Threshers Road.
* h) Application for Amplified Sound System Permit for Hayward Shelter, East Lake
* i) Approval of 2020 Retail Cigarette Permits.
- New Business –
- a) 1st reading of proposed ordinance increasing solid waste recycling fee.
- b) 1st reading of proposed ordinance rescinding proposed sewer rate increases.
- c) 1st reading of proposed ordinance changing yield sign to Stop Sign at Van Buren
and Warren Street.
- d) Approve agreement with SEIRPC to administer $4,000,000 SRF Loan (NE Lagoon).
- Public Forum.