It looks like there will be a change of venue for the trial of one of the teens charged with murdering a Fairfield teacher . Willard Miller’s request to have his trial moved out of Jefferson County has been granted. Miller is charged with First Degree Murder in the death of Nohema Graber, a 66-year-old Spanish teacher from Fairfield. Where the trial will be moved to has not been decided.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022