The Mount Pleasant City Council has approved a site plan for construction of a commercial building at 1208 West Washington. The plan includes the development of a portion of the existing parking lot that was previously part of the McWhirter car sales business. Ryan Barton of Jim Barton Construction plans to build a 6000 square foot building to be used for a shop and an office. Two entrances off the current frontage road are also part of the site plan so that drives are not coming out directly onto West Washington Street.
Recent News Stories
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022
- News GoFundMe Account Started For Stockport Man December 3, 2022
- News Orchestra Looking for Singers December 2, 2022
- News Iowa HHS Announces First Flu Deaths of Season December 2, 2022
- News Road Closure Continues December 2, 2022
- News Free HollyDaze Concert Presented by the Southeast Iowa Symphony December 2, 2022