Wednesday morning at about 10:30 am, the Iowa Department of Public health released county COVID-19 numbers for cases confirmed in each Iowa county as of late Tuesday. Henry County stayed the same at 22. Washington County sits at 101, Van Buren County 8, Des Moines County 7, Jefferson County has 4 and there are still 2 reported positive cases in Lee County. Louisa County made headlines Tuesday with a big spike in positive confirmed cases, now at 166. Most of the increase is due to an outbreak at the Tyson plant in Columbus Junction.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022