The Iowa Department of Public Health has been notified of 397 new cases of COVID-19 in the state of Iowa. 12 additional deaths have been reported for a state-wide total of 243. In Henry County there are now 42 reported positive cases. Louisa County has 281. The total as of Friday in Washington County is 155. Des Moines County has three additional for a total of 31. There are 18 positive cases in Lee County. Van Buren County total remains at 8 and Jefferson County at 6.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 7, 2022
- News Consumer Connection: Discussing Scams and Fraud with Your Family Members over the Holidays December 7, 2022
- News ALERT: Text messages claiming locked EBT Cards are a scam December 7, 2022
- News SFM Fairfield Honored with Iowa Venture Award December 7, 2022
- News Gov. Reynolds orders flags at half-staff for Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day December 7, 2022
- News Wayland City Council Meeting Agenda December 7, 2022