The Iowa Department of Public Health has been notified of 397 new cases of COVID-19 in the state of Iowa. 12 additional deaths have been reported for a state-wide total of 243. In Henry County there are now 42 reported positive cases. Louisa County has 281. The total as of Friday in Washington County is 155. Des Moines County has three additional for a total of 31. There are 18 positive cases in Lee County. Van Buren County total remains at 8 and Jefferson County at 6.
Recent News Stories
- News Lee County Fair Royalty Crowned July 6, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda July 6, 2022
- News Rally for Women’s Health to Be Held in Mount Pleasant July 6, 2022
- News Wayland City Council Meeting Agenda July 6, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count July 6, 2022
- News Players Workshop Holding Open Auditions for Fall Musical July 5, 2022