On March 25, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office, responded to a single vehicle roll over in the 1800 grid of Highway 218. Upon arrival no driver was located with the vehicle. An investigation showed that the vehicle left the roadway traveling south on Highway 218 into the median where it then rolled several times. The vehicle was a 2014 silver Hyundai Sonata. The accident is still under investigation. If you have any information about this accident, please call the Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent News Stories
- News Juveniles Arrested for Vandelism May 8, 2021
- News Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling 2021 Small Business of the Year May 7, 2021
- News KILJ Mother of the Year! May 7, 2021
- News MP School District Site and Policy Committee Meetings on Friday May 6, 2021
- News Mount Pleasant Street Closure May 6, 2021
- News Libertyville Savings Bank Supports Agribusiness Program at Iowa Wesleyan May 6, 2021