Monday, March 6, 2023
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
Citizen comments: Comments must be directed to the subject under consideration. The presiding officer shall rule on the relevance of the citizen comments. Citizens making personal, impertinent, or slanderous remarks may be barred by the presiding officer from further comment before the Council during the meeting.
- Call to order, 6:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report.
- Building permits approval.
- Action on the verbal/written report as presented.
- City electrician’s report – action by council if needed.
- Public Works written report.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2023-06, adopting an Electric Reliability Plan for the Danville Municipal Electric utility.
- Approval of the written report as presented.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of February 20, 2023.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Discussion time for starting the March 20, 2023 meeting. Action if needed.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for Monday, March 20, 2023, Danville City Hall. Council will be meeting with the Danville & Pleasant Grove Township Trustees later in the evening, starting at 6:30 p.m..
- Work session of the council on the 2023/2024 budget. No action will be taken during this work session.