Monday, December 4, 2023
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
NOTE: The regular session may be conducted electronically
as allowed by Iowa Code 21.8
Citizen comments: Comments must be directed to the subject under consideration. The presiding officer shall rule on the relevance of the citizen comments. Citizens making personal, impertinent, or slanderous remarks may be barred by the presiding officer from further comment before the Council during the meeting.
- Regular session call to order 6:00 p.m.
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report.
- Approval, if needed, of building permits and/or report as presented.
- City Electrician report.
- Approval of report if needed
- Public Works written report.
- Approval of the written report as presented
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of November 20, 2023.
- October 2023 financial reports.
- Payment of bills
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Update on the Christmas Walk event for December 10th. Action if needed.
- Approval of the employees yearend PTO hours per the employee handbook.
- Action on setting of date and time for upcoming City Council meetings.
- Swearing in of Mayor and council members, terms starting January 1, 2024.
Council will be meeting with the members of the Danville & Pleasant Grove Township Trustees, starting at 6:30 p.m., Danville City Hall.