Monday, May 17, 2021
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
Order of business, regular session
- Call to order at 6:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Discussion and action on the Des Moines County Sheriff’s report for April 2021.
- Discussion on the request received to open up the platted alley from North Elm Street to North Birch Street. Action by council if needed.
- Update on the Roosevelt Road Storm Sewer improvements. Action if needed.
- Public Works Supt. written report.
- Review and approval of the 2020 Water Quality report as presented.
- Approval of the written report as presented.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report.
- Approval of building permits as presented.
- Approval of report if needed.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of May 3, 2021.
- Signing of utility easements.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Update on the city’s website progress. Action if needed.
- Discussion on sending out a city newsletter. Action if needed.
- Review of current water and sewer rate structures. Action if needed.
- Adjournment. The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for Monday, May 17, 2021, Danville City Hall, 6:00 p.m..