Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
NOTE: The regular session may be conducted electronically
as allowed by Iowa Code 21.8
Citizen comments: Comments must be directed to the subject under consideration. The presiding officer shall rule on the relevance of the citizen comments. Citizens making personal, impertinent, or slanderous remarks may be barred by the presiding officer from further comment before the Council during the meeting.
- Call to order 6:00 p.m.
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Discussion and action on providing the city attorney a firm direction to proceed with the vacation of West Plank Road, to give notice and notify of Robertson’s offer. Action by Council.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2023-10 wages for city employees for 2023/2024.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2023-12 obtaining a credit card from the Danville State Bank.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report – action by council if needed.
- Approval, if needed, of building permits and/or report as presented.
- City Electrician report.
- Approval of report if needed.
- Public Works written report.
- Discussion on making various concrete repairs throughout the community. Action if needed.
- Approval of the written report as presented.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of May 15, 2023.
- April 2023 financial reports
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Review of fiscal year end balances both budget and financially. Action if needed.
- Setting of starting time for the June 19, 2023 council meeting. Action if needed.
- Adjournment. The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for Monday, June 19, 2023, Danville City Hall followed by the joint meeting of the Danville City Council, Danville & Pleasant Grove Township Trustees, starting at 6:30 p.m..