Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Mike Naig announced yesterday Farmers Market Nutrition Program checks are now available for eligible Iowa WIC recipients and low-income senior citizens. The programs provide eligible Iowans with checks that can be redeemed for fresh produce at authorized farmers markets and farm stands between June 1 and October 31, 2023. FMNP checks may only be used to purchase fresh, unprepared produce. For more information on participating in the program, contact our local Henry County Department of Health and Human Services at (319) 986-5157.
Recent News Stories
- News Iowa Ending FY2023 with Nearly 2 Billion Dollars in General Fund September 29, 2023
- News Flags to Fly at Half-Staff for Senator Feinstein September 29, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Man Arrested for Enticing a Minor September 29, 2023
- News Nationwide Test of the FEMA Emergency Alert on Wednesday October 4, 2023 September 29, 2023
- News October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month – Provides Many Opportunities to Support September 29, 2023
- News Panther Marching Band to Compete Twice on Saturday September 29, 2023