A Riverside Casino and Golf Resort employee died of injuries received when he was pinned by a mower. According to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office Thomas Guffey-Rammelsberg was doing routine maintenance Tuesday morning on the Resort’s golf course. He was pinned under the piece of equipment he was operating after it rolled on top of him. Guffey Rammelsberg was pronounced dead at the scene.
Recent News Stories
- News Weekly COVID Update from Henry County Public Health October 20, 2021
- News Just a Little More Street Work October 19, 2021
- News Request to Extend Veteran Service Officer Hours October 19, 2021
- News Wayland City Council Meeting Agenda October 19, 2021
- News November 2 Voting Information October 19, 2021
- News Daily Jail Count October 19, 2021