The Mount Pleasant City Council voted Wednesday night to approve the plans and specs for the next phase of the city rec trail. This section will run from South Street north on Jefferson to Webster, to Warren to the Family Aquatic Center. It is hoped construction can start the first part of August. Bid letting will take place June 16 in Ames at the Iowa Department of Transportation. This is because the City is receiving $257,000 from the IDOT for the project. $100,000 is coming from a Wellmark Blue Cross health initiative grant.
Recent News Stories
- News State Board of Canvassers certifies Iowa’s 2022 general election December 1, 2022
- News SITE AND POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING December 1, 2022
- News From the Henry County Engineer’s office November 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count November 30, 2022
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda November 30, 2022
- News SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING November 30, 2022