The Mount Pleasant City Council voted Wednesday night to approve the plans and specs for the next phase of the city rec trail. This section will run from South Street north on Jefferson to Webster, to Warren to the Family Aquatic Center. It is hoped construction can start the first part of August. Bid letting will take place June 16 in Ames at the Iowa Department of Transportation. This is because the City is receiving $257,000 from the IDOT for the project. $100,000 is coming from a Wellmark Blue Cross health initiative grant.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022