The Mount Pleasant City Council voted Wednesday night to approve the plans and specs for the next phase of the city rec trail. This section will run from South Street north on Jefferson to Webster, to Warren to the Family Aquatic Center. It is hoped construction can start the first part of August. Bid letting will take place June 16 in Ames at the Iowa Department of Transportation. This is because the City is receiving $257,000 from the IDOT for the project. $100,000 is coming from a Wellmark Blue Cross health initiative grant.
Recent News Stories
- News MP Band Results from Linn-Mar September 26, 2021
- News Congrats to New London Homecoming King and Queen! September 25, 2021
- News Don’t Forget About the Flu September 24, 2021
- News Arrest Made Following Investigation into Suspicious Activity September 24, 2021
- News Marching Panthers Headed to Lin-Mar Festival September 24, 2021
- News 2021 MP Homecoming Court Announced at Boom Night! September 24, 2021