The Mount Pleasant City Council voted Wednesday night to approve the plans and specs for the next phase of the city rec trail. This section will run from South Street north on Jefferson to Webster, to Warren to the Family Aquatic Center. It is hoped construction can start the first part of August. Bid letting will take place June 16 in Ames at the Iowa Department of Transportation. This is because the City is receiving $257,000 from the IDOT for the project. $100,000 is coming from a Wellmark Blue Cross health initiative grant.
Recent News Stories
- News Public Invited to D.A.R. Celebration March 22, 2023
- News Mount Pleasant Man Identified As Victim in Crash March 22, 2023
- News From the Iowa Department of Public Safety Regarding Swatting Calls March 22, 2023
- News Rash of Swatters March 21, 2023
- News NEW REPORT REINFORCES IOWA AGRICULTURE’S ROLE IN ‘FEEDING THE ECONOMY’ March 21, 2023
- News Anamosa State Penitentiary On Restricted Movement As Investigation Into Unknown Substance Continues March 21, 2023