Mount Pleasant Police were called to investigate a report of possible gun shots at the Custom Stay Motel on West Washington Street. The report came in Thursday at about 7:30 pm. Witnesses said they heard three to four shots and officers located shell casings in the parking lot and near the office. The office is also the residence of Michael and Charity Ryan. The office was searched and a weapon was found matching the casings. Both Ryans were charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm. Charity Ryan is also charged with two counts of assault on a peace officer. The investigation into the incident is ongoing and more charges are expected.
Recent News Stories
- News Frank C. “Sandy” Hedges May 10, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
- News Summer Outdoor Concerts with Fairfield Arts & Convention Center May 10, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
- News Assault With a Taser May 10, 2021
- News Juveniles Arrested for Vandelism May 8, 2021