Please be advised that the Henry County Board of Supervisors will be hosting a public information meeting in regards to recent wind energy company interests in Henry County, Iowa properties. This meeting will occur on October 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM at the Swedesburg, Iowa at the Swedesburg Lutheran Church Parish Hall located at 201 Academy Ave. The general – public is invited to take part in an informational meeting / questions and answers session with Liberty Power Renewables and RWE Renewables. These two companies have both expressed interests in a proposed wind turbine farm in the norther portion of Henry County, Iowa.
Recent News Stories
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022
- News GoFundMe Account Started For Stockport Man December 3, 2022
- News Orchestra Looking for Singers December 2, 2022
- News Iowa HHS Announces First Flu Deaths of Season December 2, 2022
- News Road Closure Continues December 2, 2022
- News Free HollyDaze Concert Presented by the Southeast Iowa Symphony December 2, 2022