Hillcrest Family Services, the local community mental health center has shifted their services to telehealth and phone based services during the Covid-19 pandemic. While in-person appointments have been temporarily stopped, counselors and prescribers are still able to meet with clients over the phone or through a telehealth app. Hillcrest Family Services is accepting new clients. Current clients or new clients can call Hillcrest Family Services at 319-385-7177 to schedule a telehealth appointment or to sign up for services. Hillcrest is able to accept most major insurances and crisis funding is available. Many insurances have begun to cover telehealth services in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Recent News Stories
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023
- News From Representative Taylor Collins March 24, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren March 24, 2023
- News Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to help curb the epidemic of distracted driving. March 24, 2023