On November 10, 2022, at approximately 10:15AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Des Moines County Sheriff’s Office, executed a search warrant, by traffic stop in the 100 block of South Maple Street in Salem, Iowa, as well as at a residence in the 100 block of East Commercial St. in Hillsboro, Iowa.
As a result of the investigation, Sean Vantiger, 32 of Hillsboro, Iowa, was arrested and charged with the following:
- Enticement of a minor (class D felony).
- Dissemination of obscene material to minor(s) (serious misdemeanor).
- Lascivious acts with a child (class D felony).
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute (class D felony)
- Conspiracy to distribute marijuana (class D felony)
- Gathering where controlled substances unlawfully used (class D felony)
- Child Endangerment (class D felony)
- Possession of methamphetamine (serious misdemeanor)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia (simple misdemeanor)
The Henry County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Southeast Iowa Narcotics Task Force and Iowa Division of Narcotics Enforcement.