On June 13th, 2023, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a juvenile with drug paraphernalia. This situation initiated another investigation into how the juvenile was receiving an illegal substance. As a result of the investigation, Chelsie Flanegan, 27 of Mount Pleasant, was identified as the offender. Ms. Flanegan has been charged with Drug Distribution Violation to Persons Under 18, a class B Felony.
Recent News Stories
- News Iowa Ending FY2023 with Nearly 2 Billion Dollars in General Fund September 29, 2023
- News Flags to Fly at Half-Staff for Senator Feinstein September 29, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Man Arrested for Enticing a Minor September 29, 2023
- News Nationwide Test of the FEMA Emergency Alert on Wednesday October 4, 2023 September 29, 2023
- News October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month – Provides Many Opportunities to Support September 29, 2023
- News Panther Marching Band to Compete Twice on Saturday September 29, 2023