The Jefferson County Attorney’s Office now reports that the body of Brian Patrick Cave of Keota has been found outside of Libertyville. Mr. Cave was reported missing and was last seen in the area of Libertyville in Jefferson County on the afternoon of May 11. Mr. Cave had been reported missing by family members and possibly in need of medical attention.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022