The Jefferson County Attorney’s Office now reports that the body of Brian Patrick Cave of Keota has been found outside of Libertyville. Mr. Cave was reported missing and was last seen in the area of Libertyville in Jefferson County on the afternoon of May 11. Mr. Cave had been reported missing by family members and possibly in need of medical attention.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda November 28, 2022
- News Giving Tuesday November 28, 2022
- News Lofgren Assignment November 28, 2022
- News Single vehicle crash near New London Update November 26, 2022
- News Winter Fun in the Oakland Mills Park November 25, 2022
- News Campground Hosts Needed for State and County Parks November 25, 2022