The Jefferson County Attorney’s Office now reports that the body of Brian Patrick Cave of Keota has been found outside of Libertyville. Mr. Cave was reported missing and was last seen in the area of Libertyville in Jefferson County on the afternoon of May 11. Mr. Cave had been reported missing by family members and possibly in need of medical attention.
Recent News Stories
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023
- News From Representative Taylor Collins March 24, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren March 24, 2023
- News Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to help curb the epidemic of distracted driving. March 24, 2023