The Lee County Sheriff’s Department investigated a two vehicle accident Wednesday just before noon on Wednesday on the Old Quarry Road. Deputies were dispatched to the intersection of 115th Street and 280th Avenue. Logan Sanders of West Point was southbound on 280th. At the intersection with 115th he made a u turn in order to go back north. But he didn’t see a vehicle driven by Barbara Cecil of Bonaparte that was southbound. Sanders vehicle hit the Cecil vehicle broadside. No one was injured but both vehicles were totaled.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022