The Mount Pleasant Police Department and the Henry County Sheriff’s Department on Monday received early Christmas gifts from Walmart. The local Walmart Store and the Distribution Center presented each department with $3,500. Police Chief Lyle Murray said his department will use the funds for equipment and Sheriff Rich McNamee said the funds would go to the fund supporting the reserve deputies.
Recent News Stories
- News Holiday Enforcement Increase December 6, 2021
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda December 6, 2021
- News Fatal Hunting Incident December 5, 2021
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Clinton Boddicker as District Court Judge December 4, 2021
- News Farm Owners and Operators Meeting December 3, 2021
- News Supervisors Approve Bridge Inspection Contract December 3, 2021