The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday, July 12, 2023, at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second-floor meeting room at 5:30 p.m.
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public — All items with an asterisk (*) are routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Council member or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications – Request for hearing on dangerous dog.
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meetings.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive report of Officers.
- Old Business-
- 5:30 p.m. Public Hearing on application for zoning change for 200 and 202 N. Jefferson Street.
- I st reading of proposed ordinance for zoning change for 200 and 202 N Jefferson Street.
- 5:30 p.m. Public Hearing on application for zoning change for 200/300 blocks of South Scott Lane.
- 1 st reading of proposed ordinance on an application for zoning change for 200/300 blocks of South Scott Lane.
- Renewal application of a Class B Retail Alcohol License for Midwest Old Settlers and Threshers Association at 405 E Threshers Road.
- Renewal of a Class C Alcohol License for Jefferson Street Grill Inc at 121 N Jefferson Street.
- Renewal of a Class C Retail Alcohol License for Westside Tap at 119 S Jefferson Street.
Page 2 of 2
- New Business-
- Approve Site Plan for Schrader self-storage at 807 W Washington Street.
- Resolution waiving the right to review TK Bolin Enterprises Subdivision within 2 miles of city limits.
- Resolution setting Public Hearing to allow accessory buildings on side yards of large residential lots and prohibit shipping containers to be used as accessory buildings.
- Approve bid to demolish 302 S Jefferson Street.
- Public Forum.
I l . Adjourn to meet in regular session on Wednesday, July 26, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.