The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second floor meeting room at 5:30 pm.
A G E N D A
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public – All items with an asterisk (*) are routine
by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council-
members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember
or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and
will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications –
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive reports of Officers – Including Transfer Resolution for June;
- Old Business –
- Public hearing on proposed sale of the property at 908 North Main Street (Lot 1
Block 7, College First Addition).
- Resolution approving sale of property at 908 North Main Street (Lot 1 Block 7, College First Addition.
- 5:30 PM Public hearing on proposed Amendment No. 2 of FYE20 budget.
- Resolution approving Amendment No. 2 of FYE20 budget.
- Resolution approving award of contract for Jefferson Street Trail Phase IV.
- 2nd reading of proposed ordinance increasing solid waste recycling fee.
- 2nd reading of proposed ordinance rescinding sewer rate increases proposed
For 7-1-20 through 7-1-2023.
- 2nd reading of proposed ordinance changing Yield to Stop Sign at S. Van Buren
& West Warren Street.
- Mayoral appointments.
* f) Renewal application for a Class C Liquor License for Jefferson Street Grill at
121 North Jefferson Street.
- New Business –
- a) Resolution setting date for a public hearing on proposed rezoning of 1300 &
1302 E. Monroe Street (intersection of N. Haynes St. & E. Monroe St.).
- Public Forum.