The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second floor meeting room at 5:30 pm.
A G E N D A
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public – All items with an asterisk (*) are routine
by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council-
members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember
or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and
will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications –
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive reports of Officers – Including Transfer Resolution for September
- Old Business –
- 2nd reading of ordinance amending ordinance entitled “Motor Vehicles” regulating the use of golf carts and off-road vehicles on city streets.
- 2nd reading of ordinance amending ordinance entitled “Fireworks” limiting days allowed to explode fireworks.
- Approve bid to demolish 107 North White Street.
- Approve Change order #2 for Monroe/Adams Street project.
- Resolution accepting Monroe Adams Street Project.
- Mayoral appointments to Community Development Committee.
* g) Renewal application for a Class C Beer Permit, Sunday Sales for Hy-Vee Gas, 1702 E. Washington Street.
- New Business
- Resolution approving 2020 Street Finance Report.
- Approve Engineering Services Agreement for W. Monroe Street – Jefferson Street to White Street.
- Resolution approving appointment of Fire Fighter Reserve.
- Public Forum.