1:00 P.M. Tuesday
January 17th, 202
City Hall Council Chamber Room located at 307 E. Monroe St.
- CALL TO ORDER.
- Roll call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING.
- Regular Board Meeting – December 20th, 2022 – Approval.
- Approval of Warrants.
- Treasurer’s Report – Jody Fuller
- LEGAL COUNSEL.
- Attorney – Timothy J. Whipple (Ahlers & Cooney P.C.)
- Management – Nate Lucas, General Manager.
- Cedar Lane Well #7 and Water Distribution System Project – Update
- Board review of the associated Bid Package #1 (Well Drilling) work.
- Board review of the associated Bid Package #2 (Well Equipping) work.
- Well #6 Water Treatment Plant PLC Renovation Project – Update:
- a) Board review of the associated PLC replacement work.
- Henry Street Water Main Replacement Project – No Update.
- a) Board review of the associated water main / service replacement work.
- Adams Street Substation 15 kV Sheltered Aisle Switchgear Replacement Project – No Update.
- Board review of the associated Adams Street Substation 15 kV Sheltered Aisle Switchgear Replacement Project work.
- Transmission System Power Supply Project – Update.
- Status update of the associated 69 kV transmission system power supply work.
- Monthly Activities.
- OTHER BUSINESS.
- Other Business, Unscheduled for Consideration by Board of Trustees.
- Executive Session – Personnel & Legal.
- a) (Executive Session pursuant to Section 21.5(1)(c) of the Code of Iowa for
Next Regular Board Meeting: 1:00 p.m. Tuesday February 21st, 2023