Friday morning the Iowa Division of Narcotic Enforcement executed a search warrant at 303 E. Kirkwood Avenue in Fairfield. Officers seized a large amount of marijuana in addition to meth, cocaine, psilocybin mushrooms and firearms. Timothy Michael Carey, Jr. was arrested. He is charged with possession of the drugs with intent to deliver, felon in possession of a firearm, and possession of an offensive weapon short barrel rifle in addition to other drug related charges. Fairfield Police, Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, Iowa State Patrol and the Southeast Iowa Inter Agency Drug Task Force assisted in the execution of the warrant.
Recent News Stories
- News Spring Street Work Begins March 29, 2023
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda March 29, 2023
- News Chamber of Commerce to Host Legislative Roundtable Revised March 29, 2023
- News Iowa Wesleyan Committed to Finishing the Semester March 28, 2023
- News Governor’s Response to IW Closure March 28, 2023
- News MID-AM BUILDING SUPPLY TO BEGIN CONSTRUCTION ON NEW FACILITY IN MOUNT PLEASANT March 28, 2023