Just after 4am, Saturday, May 13th, a driver of a pickup truck went airborne on 243rd Ave. He told the officer that he fell asleep behind the wheel. Upon the officer’s arrival, they found that Matthew Davis of Montrose appeared to be intoxicated. After the Lee County Sheriff Department conducted an OWI investigation, Matthew was arrested. There was slight damage to the yard area of 3167 243rd ave. The owners were contacted and did not wish to pursue this.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Supervisors Agenda, June 6th June 1, 2023
- News Firework Use Times in Henry County June 1, 2023
- News 11-year-old Missing Child Found, Ottumwa Man Facing Charges June 1, 2023
- News Fairfield Police Looking for Information June 1, 2023
- News Burlington Man Arrested on Outstanding Warrants June 1, 2023
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023