Henry County Engineers Office announces utility work near Wayland requiring lane closure with flaggers on Dakota Avenue/Pearl Street (W-55), north of Hwy 78. Work will begin Monday, March 21st for approximately two weeks, weather permitting. Please use caution in work zone. Questions can be answered at 319 385-0762.
Recent News Stories
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023
- News Iowa Crop Progress and Condition Report May 31, 2023
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 31, 2023
- News Stride Into Summer Family Walk Coming June 4th May 26, 2023
- News Cash Rents Reach New High in Iowa, Survey Shows May 26, 2023
- News Memorial Day Observance in Mount Pleasant May 26, 2023