Kinney & Sons are going to start exposing Utilities along the East Side of White St. between Clay Street and Washington Street in Mount Pleasant today. White St. will not be entirely closed today to traffic. They do ask that drivers try to avoid S. White from the Casey’s East driveway to Clay Street if at all possible. This work could take the rest of this week weather permitting. Henry County Health Center employees and patients should to try to avoid this block of South White. South White Street will remain open from Clay going south to Yocum Lane. Once the sewer repair is completed the concrete surface will need to be replaced.
Recent News Stories
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023
- News From Representative Taylor Collins March 24, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren March 24, 2023
- News Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to help curb the epidemic of distracted driving. March 24, 2023