Kinney & Sons are going to start exposing Utilities along the East Side of White St. between Clay Street and Washington Street in Mount Pleasant today. White St. will not be entirely closed today to traffic. They do ask that drivers try to avoid S. White from the Casey’s East driveway to Clay Street if at all possible. This work could take the rest of this week weather permitting. Henry County Health Center employees and patients should to try to avoid this block of South White. South White Street will remain open from Clay going south to Yocum Lane. Once the sewer repair is completed the concrete surface will need to be replaced.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022