On Sunday, April 23, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a motor vehicle rollover accident with unknown injuries in the 1400 Grid of Highway 218. The driver and sole occupant, Timothy Goetsch (20) of Mount Pleasant, Iowa, was operating the motor vehicle when he lost control, swerved into the median ditch, flipped, and eventually came to rest, right side up. Timothy did not complain of injury but had some blood on his person and was examined by ambulance personnel. Timothy refused transport via ambulance and was released from the scene to his family.
Recent News Stories
- News Former President Donald Trump to Speak in Ottumwa October 1st September 27, 2023
- News Single Vehicle Accident Near Rural Trenton September 27, 2023
- News Dirt Bike and Go-Cart Collide Head On September 27, 2023
- News Weekly Fuel Report – Gas Prices Continue to Fall September 27, 2023
- News Build Iowa’s Future Design Challenge Provides K-12 Students Unique Opportunity September 27, 2023
- News New Community Survey for Healthy Food Options – Farmers Market September 27, 2023