With the recent rain today and forecast for tonight and Thursday May 26th the Contractor has decided to wait until Tuesday May 31st to finish the paving on Oakbrook Place in Mount Pleasant. Tuesday the North side of Oakbrook Place will reach maturity and the ready mix trucks will be able to finish pouring the concrete off the North side of Oakbrook Place. They will also be able to access the cul de sac with ready mix trucks to pour the driveways to the homes. With warmer temperatures next week and no rain the Contractor should get a lot if not all of the driveways replaced on Oakbrook Place.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022