Monday at about 12 noon a tanker truck owned by LiquiGro of Mount Pleasant and driven by Terry Vance of Mount Pleasant was involved in a rollover accident at the intersection of eastbound Hwy 34 and the southbound on-ramp of Hwy 218. The driver attempted a right turn onto the ramp and lost control causing the truck to overturn. Vance was cited for Failure to Maintain Control. The truck was considered a total loss.
Recent News Stories
- News More Information Regarding MP Shooting December 8, 2022
- News Another Fatal Crash Near New London December 8, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 7, 2022
- News Consumer Connection: Discussing Scams and Fraud with Your Family Members over the Holidays December 7, 2022
- News ALERT: Text messages claiming locked EBT Cards are a scam December 7, 2022
- News SFM Fairfield Honored with Iowa Venture Award December 7, 2022