TDT CPA’s and Advisors, P.C. released an audit report on the Mount Pleasant Municipal Utilities. The Utilities had total revenues of $11,148,793 for the year ended June 30, 2021, a 0.41% decrease from the prior year. The revenues included $11, 105,568 of charges for services and $43,225 of non-operating revenues. Expenses totaled $10,448,828 for the year ending June 30,2021, a 3.45% increase from the prior year and included $6,460,628 for the power, pumping and treatment plan, $2,112,235 for transmission and distribution, $1,871,107 for general and administration and $4,858 for interest expense. The increase in expenses is primarily due to an increase in purchased and produced power for the year ended June30,2021 compared to the previous year. This report contains recommendations to the Commission. A copy of the audit report is available for review in the Mount Pleasant City Clerk’s office, in the Mount Pleasant Utilities office, at the Auditor of State office and on the Auditor of State’s website.
Recent News Stories
- News Weekly COVID Update from Henry County Public Health October 20, 2021
- News Just a Little More Street Work October 19, 2021
- News Request to Extend Veteran Service Officer Hours October 19, 2021
- News Wayland City Council Meeting Agenda October 19, 2021
- News November 2 Voting Information October 19, 2021
- News Daily Jail Count October 19, 2021