MOUNT PLEASANT MUNICIPAL UTILITIES
Board of Trustees: Regular Meeting:
1:00 P.M. Tuesday
December 20th, 2022
City Hall Council Chamber Room located at 307 E. Monroe St.
I. CALL TO ORDER.
A. Roll call.
B. Approval of Agenda.
II. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING.
A. Regular Board Meeting – November 22, 2022 – Approval.
A. Approval of Warrants.
B. Treasurer’s Report – Jody Fuller.
IV. LEGAL COUNSEL.
A. Attorney – Timothy J. Whipple (Ahlers & Cooney P.C.).
A. Management – Nate Lucas, General Manager.
1. Cedar Lane Well #7 and Water Distribution System Project – Update
a) Board review of the associated Bid Package #1 (Well Drilling) work.
b) Board review of the associated Bid Package #2 (Well Equipping) work.
2. Well #6 Water Treatment Plant PLC Renovation Project – Update:
a) Board review of the associated PLC replacement work.
3. E. Henry Street Water Main Replacement Project – No Update.
a) Board review of the associated water main / service replacement work.
4. Adams Street Substation 15 kV Sheltered Aisle Switchgear Replacement Project – No Update.
a) Board review of the associated Adams Street Substation 15 kV Sheltered Aisle Switchgear
Replacement Project work.
5. Transmission System Power Supply Project – Update.
a) Status update of the associated 69 kV transmission system power supply work.
6. COVID-19 Temporary Paid Sick Leave Employee Benefit Provisions – Review and Approval.
a) Board review and authorization approval to renew the expired COVID-19 Temporary Paid
Sick Leave Employee Benefits – (Effective January 1st, 2023, thru December 31st, 2023).
7. Monthly Activities.
VI. OTHER BUSINESS.
A. Other Business, Unscheduled for Consideration by Board of Trustees.
1. Executive Session – Personnel & Legal.
a) (Executive Session pursuant to Section 21.5(1)(c) of the Code of Iowa for
Next Regular Board Meeting: 1:00 p.m. Tuesday January 17th, 202