Washington, Iowa mayor, Jaron Rosien, turned himself in to Washington County Law Enforcement authorities on Tuesday. He is charged with Sexual Abuse in the 3rd Degree, a Class C Felony. January 11 a man filed a report with the Washington Police Department stating he was the victim of unwanted and inappropriate touching by Rosein on the night of January 7th at a bar owned by Rosien. The case was immediately turned over to the Iowa DCI. The investigation was conducted by agents with the Major Crime Unit of the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation; assisted by the Office of the Washington County Attorney and the Office of the Iowa Attorney General.
Recent News Stories
- News Music In Motion Invitational Results February 5, 2023
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Patrick McAvan as District Associate Judge February 3, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch February 3, 2023
- News Henry County Cattlemen Celebrate February 3, 2023
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 15 February 3, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren February 2, 2023