Beginning Thursday North Lincoln Street in Mount Pleasant will be closed from the intersection of North Lincoln and East Cedar Lane to approximately 300 feet to the north for water main work. Also East Cedar Lane will be closed to traffic from N. Lincoln Street to N. Hamlin Street starting Thursday as well. The project will take approximately 6 weeks to complete.
Recent News Stories
- News Weekly COVID Update from Henry County Public Health October 20, 2021
- News Just a Little More Street Work October 19, 2021
- News Request to Extend Veteran Service Officer Hours October 19, 2021
- News Wayland City Council Meeting Agenda October 19, 2021
- News November 2 Voting Information October 19, 2021
- News Daily Jail Count October 19, 2021