Emergency crews, responded to a rollover accident at the intersection of Franklin Avenue and 235th Street between Mount Pleasant and Westwood over the Friday noon hour. Responders at the scene requested two helicopters. The crash victims were taken to meet two Medforce helicopters at HCHC. Unofficially, a man was apparently ejected from the vehicle receiving multiple injuries to his pelvis and leg. The second victim has been identified as a female with possible head injuries. She was also apparently ejected from the car. No other detailsnor the names of the injured have been released.
Recent News Stories
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023
- News From Representative Taylor Collins March 24, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren March 24, 2023
- News Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to help curb the epidemic of distracted driving. March 24, 2023