Monday, June 7, 2021
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
Order of business, regular session
Call to order at 6:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Discussion on the request received to open up the platted alley from North Elm Street to North Birch Street. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion on the request received to install culvert in the ditches at 207 West Division Street. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion with resident of 400 West Cherry Street to install culvert in front of her property. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion on request from Congregation Church, 105 East Michigan Street, to extend culvert an additional 15 feet eastward. Action by council if needed.
- Discussion and action on a request for a boundary adjustment between 305 & 307 West Shepherd Street.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2021-13, waiving the two-mile subdivision requirement for property located at 19720 DMC Highway 79.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2021-14, assigning an address to a property on South Main Street.
- Discussion and action on Resolution 2021-12, establishing employee wages for the 2021/2022 year.
- Discussion and action to release the Retainage for the Roosevelt/2nd Avenue storm sewer project with Four Seasons.
- Discussion and action on Pay Estimate #2, Fye Excavating Inc. for Storm Sewer Improvements on Roosevelt Road. Updates on this project.
Page 2, agenda
City of Danville
June 7, 2021
- Public Works Supt. written report.
- Proposal from LL Pelling for additional patch work along Old Highway 34. Action if needed.
- Approval of the written report as presented.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report.
- Approval of building permits as presented.
- Approval of report if needed.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of May 17, 2021.
- April 2021 financial reports.
- Cigarette permit for the Old 34 Gas & Grill.
- Signing of utility easements.
- Electric permits
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Update on the city’s website progress. Action if needed.
- Review of newsletter to go out to Danville residents/commercial customers. Action if needed.
- Setting of the time for the next city council meeting.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for Monday, June 21, 2021, Danville City Hall. Council will be meeting with the Danville & Pleasant Grove Township Trustees, starting at 6:30 p.m..