Tuesday, just before 8:30 pm, the Iowa State Patrol arrested a Mount Pleasant woman after she rolled her vehicle on a county road. Jennifer Coberly was driving west on 235th Street, just off of W55 when she lost control of her vehicle. The car went onto the shoulder at which time she over-corrected sending the vehicle across the eastbound lane and into the ditch where it rolled, coming to rest on its’ top in a field drive. Coberly was injured. She was also charged with OWI 3rd offense, having an open container in the vehicle and failure to maintain control.
Recent News Stories
- News Public Invited to D.A.R. Celebration March 22, 2023
- News Mount Pleasant Man Identified As Victim in Crash March 22, 2023
- News From the Iowa Department of Public Safety Regarding Swatting Calls March 22, 2023
- News Rash of Swatters March 21, 2023
- News NEW REPORT REINFORCES IOWA AGRICULTURE’S ROLE IN ‘FEEDING THE ECONOMY’ March 21, 2023
- News Anamosa State Penitentiary On Restricted Movement As Investigation Into Unknown Substance Continues March 21, 2023